Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Free Josh Wolf

I visited the website to help Josh Wolf to be strong and complete in his idea. the website started speading more information about Josh Wolf and ways you can help him, tike sending some letters to him to keep his spirits up.

about Josh's case: his friends and family write some information to keep you up to date on Josh's case; he is an independent journalist and blogger who was jailed on August 1. He refused to testify or turn over unpublished video. Josh has never been convicted of a crime. There are some links support Josh. Josh's letters are from a prisoner. Josh says, "My pen is a knife and my voice is common, I am aprisoner of war, captured in the campaign to destroy the press."

My opinion:
1.Put more information about what Josh Wolf wants from this a crime and why.
2.Put information about what the federal grand jury is investigating in his video.
3.I think maybe they talk about journalists who are all better off them Josh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home